Our series of events in the autumn of 2015 continues and the agenda for Hamburg’s for sure. Visit us on October 28, 2015, 3 pm, at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Studienzentrum Hamburg, Ericusspitze 2-4, 20457 Hamburg.
Alternative & complex financial instruments – from regulatorik to valuation
- 03:00 pm Reception and registration
- 03:30 pm Welcome / Keynote Speech, Prof. Dr. Martin Hellmich, Karl Friedrich Hagenmüller Professor of Management Practice in Financial Risk Management an der Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- 03:45 pm FFA Frankfurt Finance Audit GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, „The challenges for alternative investment managers under the new investment law“, WP Dipl.-Kfm. Martin Schliemann, Managing Director
- coffee break
- 05:00 pm AVS-Valuation GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, „Valuation of financial instruments in the regulatory environment, from the outsourced service provider to the external evaluator“,
Heinz Hofstaetter, Managing Director
- 06:00 pm Fingerfood & Canape
An article of AVS-Valuation GmbH, Frankfurt am Main. For inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is also available in: German